Thank you for visiting the Risinger recruitment Website. Risinger is committed to protecting your privacy rights. We will not collect personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide that information to us.
Our Internet policy is:
1. We will not collect personal information about you just because you visit this site. In order to improve the usefulness of our web site for our visitors, we automatically collect and maintain statistical information from our site’s data logs that concern network traffic flow and volume.
This information consists of:
3. We use these web pages to provide information pertaining to Risinger and its recruitment efforts. These web pages may also offer you the opportunity to ask questions, request more information regarding Risinger opportunities, or provide comment. Use of this option is voluntary and may require an email address. We will only use information from submitted forms, email messages, and any other information you provide, for the reasons you provided it. Submissions requesting more information about Risinger opportunities will be forwarded to the Risinger recruiting team and to the appropriate recruiter(s).
4. If you no longer wish to receive email alerts from Risinger, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be removed from the mailing list.
5. If you need to update your information in our system, please call 888-671-7979 and ask to speak with a recruiter or send an email to email@example.com and include the information that you would like changed.
6. We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include affiliated companies or trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. General, non-personally identifiable visitor information may also be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
7. It is up to you if you want to assume the risk of an unauthorized person learning your email address or any personal information you provide.